Vetericyn® Hoof Soak helps purge and remove the buildup of harmful microorganisms inside the hoof cavity that cause lameness and abscesses. It is your first line of defense when faced with hooves exposed to prolonged poor environmental conditions.
Directions for Use:
Thoroughly clean the hoof area. Pour Vetericyn® Mobility Hoof Soak and mix entire contents with 1 gallon of room temperature water using a bucket or hoof boot of choice. Stir until powder is dissolved. Carefully place affected hoof into the solution and ensure the entire hoof is submerged. The hoof should remain submerged for 40-60 minutes. After soaking is completed, do not rinse off the hoof. Additional applications can be done as necessary. If condition worsens, seek advice from your veterinarian or farrier.
Active Ingredient: Sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione (25%)
- Use on hooves with abscesses and advanced cases of white line separation and thrush
- Purges and removes hoof-eating microbes
- Penetrates deep into hoof cavity
- Improves hoof condition with just one application
- Enhances overall hoof health
- Advanced cases of white line separation
- Advanced cases of thrush